NEST’s square stotage bottle is an ideal option of storage and transportation container for culture medium, serum, buffer, intermediates and reagents for biopharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, reagent R&D institutions, etc. The two kinds of raw materials of the bottle, PET and PETG, are both in line with USP Class VI Class USP<661> biocompatibility requirements and ISO10993 Quality System.
• PET wall is light in weight and resistant to low temperature, while PETG wall is thick, durable, and resistant to fracture.
• High chemical durability, suitable for the storage of high purity reagent, standard particle materials and samples.
• High transparency, strong mechanical strength and shock resistance, and convenient for observation and transportation.
• Highly tolerant of low temperature, UV rays, and resistant to fracture.
• Smooth inner surface can minimize the residue on the wall.
• Sterile, DNase/RNase/Pyrogen free.
• Storage or sampling of active pharmaceutical ingredients and bulk intermediates.
• Experiments or storage of buffers, culture solutions, intermediates and supernatants, etc.
• Storage of specific PH-sensitive liquid.
• Unfit for autoclave.
• Not a vessel to be heated.