NEST serological pipettes can be used in biological research such as tissue culture and bacterial culture. They are made of highly transparent polystyrene and are individually packaged in paper-plastic bags. Pipettes of different specifications are distinguished by different colors.
• Made of high clarity, 100% virgin polystyrene.
• Sterilized by E-beam, SAL=10^-6.
• Non-Pyrogenic, DNase/Rnase free.
• Edged color-coded band for identification.
• Negative graduations for extra volume.
• Polyolefin fiber filter to reduce contamination.