NEST cell culture plates have round edges for better handling. Low profile and low-evaporation lid design assures uniform growth. Tissue treated and non-treated are both available. Non-treated growth surface is more hydrophobic than tissue culture surface and are similar to the surface of a bacteriological petri dish. Small feet on the bottom corners of each plate eliminate scraping of the microscope lens.
Wells: 6, 12, 24, 48, 96, 384
• Sterilized by E-beam, SAL=10^-6.
• High clarity, 100% virgin polystyrene.
• “TC” refers to vacuum plasma tissue culture treatment.
• Clear lot number for batch traceability.
• Markings of well coordinates available for 6, 12, 24, 48 and 384 well plates.
• Non-Pyrogenic, DNase/Rnase free.