NEST BioFactory™ Systems are compact, multi-layer, single-use cell culture systems designed for easy scale-up cell culture applications such as production of vaccines, monoclonal antibodies or pharmaceuticals. They’re versatile and easy-to-use systems for medium to large scale research or commercial production with reduced contamination risk. Narrow mouth caps available for tubing solutions.
• Made of high clarity, 100% virgin polystyrene.
• Sterilized by E-beam, SAL=10-6.
• Non-Pyrogenic, DNase/Rnase free.
• Individually packaged in double-layer sterile bags.
• TC treated, good for cell attachment and growth.
• Clear lot number for batch traceability.
• Ultrasonic welding without extrinsic ingredients.
• Excellent welding line design can avoid producing
particles during welding and make the biofactory stronger (Under Features 7th
• Vent caps with 0.22 μm hydrophobic filters for gas
exchange without contamination.
• Wide mouth is applicable to pour culture medium
directly. Narrow mouth is applicable to operate with the aseptic pipeline.
• Growth kinetics are the same as cells grow in the cell
culture flasks. Applicable to large-scale culture adherent cells.
• Large growing area. Just a single operate, you can
cultivate a large number of cells and reduce contamination risk.
• Applicable to automatic machine.
• Standardize operations to reduce batch differences.
BioFactory™ (with Overcap)
Vented Overcap and Solid Overact can be used directly on the adaptor caps to block dust and bacteria. Vented Overcap is equipped with a 0.22 μm hydrophobic breathable membrane to achieve aseptic ventilation during liquid transfer.