Syringe filters are used in fields like life sciences, pharmaceuticals, environment, biotechnology, food and beverages, agricultural testing laboratories, etc. In particular, they are widely used in life science laboratories to sterilize samples of small volume, such as proteins, additives, buffers, reagents and drugs. The one-piece injection molded package of syringe filters is made of medical polypropylene, which is resistant to high pressure and product leakage.
• Non-Pyrogenic, DNase/Rnase free.
• Sterilized by E-beam, SAL=10-6.
• Individually packaged in sterile bag.
• When handling chromatography samples, avoid introducing other impurities during the filtration process.
• Do not use a syringe with a volume less than 10 cc, which may cause excessive pressure in the injection tube thus resulting in membrane damage or personal injury.
• Single use only.
• Discard the initial few filtrates, of which the volume is about the volume of the filter.