Nitrile gloves are a type of disposable glove made from synthetic rubber, this means there is no risk of latex allergies. They are the most popular glove type in our range and offer superior strength, dexterity and resistance to oils and aqueous chemicals in comparison to vinyl or latex.
• Offer improved resistant to punctures, tears, and rips compared to latex or vinyl alternatives.
• Flexible and comfortable to wear, offering excellent tactile sensitivity.
• Textured fingertips offer improved grip.
• Beaded cuff increases glove strength and prevents liquid roll back.
• Latex and powder free to minimise the risk of allergic reaction.
· Single use only
· Made in Malaysia
· Beaded cuff
· Powder free
· Tensile Strength: Minimum 18.0 MPa( Before Aging)
· Palm thickness: 0.07mm
· Shelf life: 3 years